The 2021 year-end review was held on Tuesday, February 8th at 11:00AM EST. For compliance reasons, registration is required at Clifford 2021 Review Registration
2021 was a volatile tug-of-war competition between value and growth equities with “everyone-a-winner” but growth finishing in lights out fashion. Most major indexes were up 20%+. While such equity performance would be very strong in any given year, these kinds of returns during a global pandemic was particularly surprising. The year seemed to have bubble-type exuberance characterized by crypto, meme stocks, and anything stamped electric vehicle. And growth valuations continue to be at all-time highs. Is this sustainable or is it time to take some gains and diversify into other areas of the market?
In this webinar we discuss:
- Where are markets relative to historical norms?
- There is no “threat” of inflation, it is here.
- How far into a Value Equity recovery are we? How far into a Growth Equity “recovery” are we?
- If advisors have diversified into Value Equity Managers, are they delivering when it counts?
- How is Clifford Capital Partners positioned to take advantage of what we see as a generational opportunity?
For Institutional Investors Only – Not Intended for Retail Audiences. The potential for profits is accompanied by possibility of loss. Past performance does not indicate future results.